The Matrify Server can be used for up to 300 records and up to 3 users free of charge without a license file. If you need higher limits please purchase a license. See Pricing.
- Feature: Database CSV Export/Import available for users with Manager-role
- Feature: New API services for exporting and importing databases
- Change: Java JRE updated
- Change: SSL connections (using Java Keystore) are not limited to default port 443
- Change: Jave JRE updated
- Fix: Dashboard is showing databases twice under certain circumstances
- Fix: Date picker widget defaults to today if empty
- Fix: Partial update of an row with empty string values
- Fix: Filtering rows that contain invalid links
- Fix: Databases in dashboard are displayed twice under certain conditions
- Change: Extended character set for password for LDAP compatibility
- Fix: Issues when search term contains special characters
- Fix: Minor UI issues
- Fix: Issue with select box
- Update of 3rd party libraries
- Increased the maximum cell content size
- Improvement: Usability of row copy feature
- Data migration: Improved migration of usernames in cells
- Fix: Solved issue loading older license files
- Fix: Improved performance when resizing columns
- Fix: Solved issue showing icons for Weblink columns
- Fix: Mouse click on non-empty cells is not ignored anymore
- Improved UI: Whole user interface has been updated
- New features for Enterprise edition: LDAP User Authentication, Custom User Roles
- Internationalization: column names, view names, dropdown values etc. can contain international characters
- Fixed: An issue was solved concerning the database saving process.
- Fixed: An issue was solved concerning the sorting of rows.
- Improved scrolling: Enabled left and right scrolling with cursor keys in grid view.
- Fixed: Fixed: Issue with bidirectional links
- Fixed: Name conflict when updating column type
- Fixed: Increased minimal table height to display dropdown menu
- Adjusting column width improved: The usability of setting column widths has been improved. Column widths are remembered by the browser.
- Using spaces and international characters in column names: Column names can now contain spaces, umlauts, international characters, currency symbols and so on.
- New filter types “starts with” and “ends with” added: The new filter types "starts with" and "ends with" are now available.
- Fixed: There was a bug submitting the login form using the enter key