New major release in Q1 2020!
We are working on a new major release to push Matrify to a new level. The next major release will have new key features such as:
- Advanced permission and role management
- Workflow support
- Notification support
- File upload and management
- Fixed: An issue was solved concerning the database saving process.
- Fixed: An issue was solved concerning the sorting of rows.
- Improved scrolling: Enabled left and right scrolling with cursor keys in grid view.
- Fixed: Fixed: Issue with bidirectional links
- Fixed: Name conflict when updating column type
- Fixed: Increased minimal table height to display dropdown menu
- Adjusting column width improved: The usability of setting column widths has been improved. Column widths are remembered by the browser.
- Using spaces and international characters in column names: Column names can now contain spaces, umlauts, international characters, currency symbols and so on.
- New filter types “starts with” and “ends with” added: The new filter types "starts with" and "ends with" are now available.
- Fixed: There was a bug submitting the login form using the enter key