This article contains information about upgrading the downloadable Matrify Server software on the user's hardware (on-premises).
Before following the steps below make sure that you have backups of your system and in particular of the data-folder.
Request the download link on the Download page.
Download the zip-archive. Extract the archive in a temporary folder of your choice.
- start.sh / start.bat - Script to start the server.
- stop.sh / stop.bat - Script to stop the server.
- matrify-server-x.x.x.x/ - The Matrify Server software.
- data/ - The folder containing the configuration, database files and logs.
- jre1.x.x_xx/ - Java Runtime Environment
Follow these steps:
- Stop the Matrify Server (see Installation Guide)
- Backup the existing installation and in particular the data-folder!
- Replace the folder matrify-server-x.x.x.x/ and both files start.sh (resp. start.bat) and stop.sh (resp. stop.bat).
- Start the Matrify Server again (see Installation Guide)
- Check, if everthing is working (see Installation Guide)
Congratulation, you upgraded the Matrify Server.
If you have any questions or feedback contact: email@example.com
To purchase a license key contact: firstname.lastname@example.org